Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Fun Week-end

A few of the women in my family spent some wonderful hours together at  
Time Out for Women 
 this past weekend.  It was a great event, inspiring and entertaining.  Trevlyn took this photo of Jody and I during a break.  They announced that there were 4,000 women in attendance.  You can click here to see the line up of speakers and entertainers.

Michael McLean was one of my favorites and I've always loved this song,  
You're Not Alone.


Jericho Road also performed.


Here is their performance of Come Thou Fount - love this music.


 Thanks Christie for this gift.  I had a great time.

3 comments:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

Hi, Mary Sue; It was a lovely event...wish I had spotted you there - among the 4,000 + it gets a little blurry after a bit. Hope your arm continues to heal!! Have a beautiful day!! Marilee

the conleys said...

beautiful women!!!!!!!!!!!! sure love you two, wish i was there with you all!

Anonymous said...

Hello - dear friend I am back from caring for my dad in Utah -- I've always wanted to go to "Time out for Women" always heard great comments about it -- maybe next time.. Glad you had such an enjoyable time..
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin